Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me..."
We love children at Pacific Christian Center and know that they are the church of today.
To have and maintain a safe, fun, loving, and nurturing environment for our little ones of the church. We want each child to have the best care while we start to teach them all about the Bible. We want each little one that walks through our doors to know that they are loved and cared for by Jesus!
What to Expect
- A full nursery with space for all infants to preschoolers (birth - 4 years old)
- Full bible story and lesson designed for each specific age
- Weekly crafts or coloring pages
- Snack time
- A whole lot of fun playtime
- A fully equipped volunteer team
- A whole lot of love from Jesus!
- To provide top-quality care for each child
- To love on each child as they walk in
- To let them know they are safe to interact with each other
- To have them walk away knowing that they are loved by the one most high
Kaykay Pineda | Children's Ministry Director
My name is Kaykay and I am so honored to be the Children's Ministry Director at Pacific Christian Center. I love working with the littles and creating a fun space for kids to learn and grow in their faith. It is such a privilege! In my spare time you can usually find me adventuring with my family along the coast, or in the kitchen trying out a new recipe! I would love to connect with you, so please feel free to reach out!